Tuesday, June 21, 2011

zprwn's passions and elements

Talking about passions is always interesting for me. Because I have so much passions in this world. Keeping my passions alive makes me a happy-go-lucky person, *have you seen the movie? The main character is quite like me* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
I enjoy life to the fullest, especially if I'm surrounded by friends. I can tell that my existence gives them something like happiness, value and thrill *not always, but mostly :D*.

Back to passions.
My passions are music, book, gadgets, fashions (not freak, just as long as it supports your appearing), sports, traveling, cars, hanging-out with friends to new places, dog (I'm a dog person), eating, joking, dreaming (aren't we all), talking (light to heavy things as long as it's fun, open minded and also smart) *oh yeah, I'm talkative* and so on I guess.
Maybe I forgot something, but the advantage of having so many passions is that I have wide-span interest to be talked. So don't worry, just talk to me, I am open :D

The elements.
I think all of my passions are my elements. But I'll let you all judge it by all of my writings and the character you catch in it.
I'll try to write again soon, I'm running out of idea now, so see you again.

Mwuach~ :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment